Delmar Gen Y student resources for 2003-2004
- In the first weeks of class, Gen Y students logged in to the Delmar network, registered in Mrs. Weeg's class on the Gen Y website and completed their student survey.
- Gen Y students use e-mail to communicate with their Partner-Teachers and also friends in Japan and Canada.
- Students sent introductory letters to their Partner-Teachers and imported Halloween clipart into their Word file.
- Students created a fun Word form which they sent to their Partner Teachers.
- Students are designing a PowerPoint presentation about the topic of online etiquette called "Netiquette."
- Students are learning to use our new digital video camera and laptop.
- Filming, capturing and editing video is fun! Take a look at the action.
- Gen Y students help teachers by setting up the laptop for meetings.
- WBOC TV filmed our Gen Y students while they edited their own video for friends around the world.
- See our friends in Taiwan!
- Casie and her Partner-Teacher, Mrs. Hamilton, prepare a video to send to Taiwan.
- Meet our Partner-Teachers
- Gen Y students learn how to use a Palm.
- Casie shows Mrs. Andrews' grade two students how to use Palms as part of her Gen Y project.
- Mackenzie helps Mrs. Elzey's grade 2 students send letters to South Africa.
- Haley is helping Mrs. Spicer's class send letters to friends in Canada.
- Gen Y students are participating in the "Kidlink Day" project. See their journals in KidSpace!
- Elizabeth is filming Mrs. Lewis' class as they prepare for their "Author's Tea" in May. This is Elizabeth's Gen Y project.
- Gen Y students are learning how to make webpages.