You will need:
- Palm Desktop software
- eReader - free and available for Palms and desktop computers.
- eReader Guide
- eBook Studio See a free demo here.
- Complete eBook Studio User Guide (Windows) - great to have
- graphics software:
- Microsoft Office Tools includes Microsoft Office Picture Manager which gives the option of exporting files as .png.
- PhotoPlus6 is a free software that has the option to export graphics as .png
- Writing the story
- Creating an illustration for your eBook
- Sample images in .png format
- Inserting an image in your eBook
- Creating an eBook's layout - page breaks
- Adding hyperlinks
- Saving and the "Make Book" option
- Syncing the eBook to your Palm
- Taking notes
- Reading your eBook in eReader or Palm Reader on a computer
- Sharing eBooks - beaming
- TapSmart Handshare
- Where to find eBooks