Thursday: July 21, 2005
Links open in a new browser.
All campers will:
- learn how to make Quizzler quizzes that match curriculum standards. [Quizzler User Guide]
- explore ways to use iKWL [iKWL User Guide] and What If Builder in their lessons
- use the Address book in Palms to make Personal Dictionaries for vocabulary words in their content areas.
- learn how to set up and use the Margi Presenter and learn how to print to a printer with an IR port.
- learn how to use the PAAM website. [PAAM Teacher Guide]
- share success stories of using Palms with their students.
Wednesday's and Thursday's workshops: facilitated by Cherie Skeeter and Patti Weeg under the direction of Carla Hurchalla