- CyberDesign - "In CyberDesign we will concentrate on helping students become information competent and digitally literate."
- Hunt Games - Students decide on "the hunted object" and then develop nine clues for it which are given three at a time to participating teams of students.
- Building Bridges - using Art to bridge language barriers. Presentation in Stockholm October 1998
- Multi-Cultural Calendar - suggestions for classroom use
- KIDLINK C2D - Kidlink c2d allows people all over the world to communicate with one another in real-time as well as create and present multimedia projects.
- Presentation of ACES II projects in the afternoon